"Sometimes while I'm talking to God, He'll show me something about myself in such a way that I have to laugh at my own humanity and how funny I must look to Him." - Donna

Donna...just found your blog...I absolutely love it! And I love your singing! I'm at work right now and it was just exactly what I needed to hear to help me make it through tonight! Thanks for your ministry here!
- Robert

Google Time

Custom Search
Protected by Copyscape Website Copyright Protection

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

My Praise

I wrote this off the cuff a while back, and then looked at it. It came out like three triangles, and I'd like to think it reflects the Trinity. Anyway- I know it reflects my heart. Have a great week, everybody!

My Praise

How marvelous you are, my Lord and Savior!
My mouth speaks praises to You.
I feel the warmth of Your love.
My joy overflows.
I am blessed.

The cost of my salvation has been paid.
Your Spirit sanctifies my spirit.
My eternal home is prepared
Because I’m Your child.
I am waiting.

May my life reflect Your perfect love.
Open my eyes to your purpose.
Help me to see Your will
And strive to fulfill it.
I am yours.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...