"Sometimes while I'm talking to God, He'll show me something about myself in such a way that I have to laugh at my own humanity and how funny I must look to Him." - Donna

Donna...just found your blog...I absolutely love it! And I love your singing! I'm at work right now and it was just exactly what I needed to hear to help me make it through tonight! Thanks for your ministry here!
- Robert

Google Time

Custom Search
Protected by Copyscape Website Copyright Protection

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Topsy Turvy Land Is Here!




After what seems to be an eternity, Topsy Turvy Land is here!

TOPSY TURVY LAND
by Donna J. Shepherd
Illustrated by Kevin Scott Collier
(Hidden Pictures by Liz Ball)

Come visit a place of peace and whimsy where green monkeys and singing snakes live. Children will delight in the lyrical rhymes and vibrant illustrations while searching for the hidden hearts. Full of fun from beginning to end!

ISBN: 0967815967
Format: Paperback, 16pp
Pub. Date: July 2005
Publisher:
Hidden Pictures Publishing
P.O. Box 63
Tipp City, OH 45371

Retail price: $6.99

To order, click here!

Excerpt:

"He made the giraffe with his very long neck,
And the toucan with gigantic beak,
God must have had fun,
Creating each one,
And all in just under a week!"
© 2005 Donna Shepherd

The publisher now has a blog, too. Check it out! Click here!

Kevin Scott Collier, the illustrator extraordinaire, has dedicated an entire page to the book! Check it out. Click here!

7 comments:

Rhodi Alers de López said...

You made it girl! Fantastic! We at BWS are all proud of you and personally, I'm very excited for you! God bless!
Rhodi Alers de López

Paul said...

Hi Donna,

That is super my friend!

Also, well be praying for you as your attend the womens conference.

Be blessed!

Paul

jomo said...

Congrats to you for your accomplishments. Beautiful site.
John

Donna J. Shepherd said...

Rhodi, you are always faithful to encourage. Thank you.

Paul, thanks for the prayers. I really did feel them, and the conference went splendidly. Turns out I like to talk. LOL! Who'd a thought that?

John, thank you! Glad you found the site.

Vicki said...

Donna,

CONGRATS and BLESSINGS on your new book! Praying for you and thankful for you. I admire all you've been able to accomplish lately. Hope to email you soon. Take care!

Blessings & hugs,
Vicki

Vicki said...

Oh, I forgot something! What age is your book geared to? I've got a young granddaughter that I'd love to buy Topsy Turvy for!!

Donna J. Shepherd said...

Hi, Vicki! Thanks for asking. I'd say since it's a picture book, ages 2-7 would enjoy it most. But I've had great emails from grownup kids, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...