"Sometimes while I'm talking to God, He'll show me something about myself in such a way that I have to laugh at my own humanity and how funny I must look to Him." - Donna

Donna...just found your blog...I absolutely love it! And I love your singing! I'm at work right now and it was just exactly what I needed to hear to help me make it through tonight! Thanks for your ministry here!
- Robert

Google Time

Custom Search

Monday, October 17, 2005

The Comfort Cafe

Visit the Comfort Cafe to read "The Peace of God."

Comfort Cafe

Donna J. Shepherd © 2005 All rights reserved.
No portion of this Website may be reproduced without permission.
For more information, contact Donna.

4 comments:

Paul said...

Hi Donna,

Just blogging by to catch up with your blog and see what's happening :)

Thanks for link to Comfort Cafe!

Be blessed my friend,

Paul

Donna J. Shepherd said...

Hey, Paul! Thanks for stopping by!

Full Contact, Savior-centric Livin said...

I read your story at Comfort Cafe. God is so good!

Blessings on your writing...

Carmen

Donna J. Shepherd said...

Thanks, Carmen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...