"Sometimes while I'm talking to God, He'll show me something about myself in such a way that I have to laugh at my own humanity and how funny I must look to Him." - Donna

Donna...just found your blog...I absolutely love it! And I love your singing! I'm at work right now and it was just exactly what I needed to hear to help me make it through tonight! Thanks for your ministry here!
- Robert

Google Time

Custom Search
Protected by Copyscape Website Copyright Protection

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Gift for Mother's Day


I'd like to suggest a copy of Daily Grace for Women. I'm blessed to have written thirty devotionals included in this book.

If you live near the Cincinnati-Dayton area, signed copies are here:

Barnes and Noble
9455 Civic Centre Blvd
West Chester, OH 45069
513-755-2258

If you're not in the area, the book is in stock at any Family Christian Bookstore, and available at many other bookstores, too. Here's a link with information: Bookfinder4U

If you do buy the book, and would like a list of my devotionals, send me an email, and I'll send a list of titles in a word document. Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Full Contact, Savior-centric Livin said...

Can we order on-line?

Donna J. Shepherd said...

I'm so glad you brought that to my attention!

While at the Mad Anthony Writers' conference, the manager at the Barnes and Noble in West Chester had me sign a bunch, so she could put them out on a table in the front of the store for Mother's Day.

But it's available in any Family Christian Bookstore, and a host of others as well. I'll post a link to Bookfinder. Thanks for pointing that out!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I am a musician who has been heavily influenced by Keith Green. I would be honored if you would check out my music. All music on my site is free for download.

I don't mean to be a pest, so if this message is an annoyance, please delete it and accept my humblest of apologies. I just want to share my music with people who love Jesus.

Thanks,
-Sean
______________
www.SeanDietrich.com
"All my music is free."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...