"Sometimes while I'm talking to God, He'll show me something about myself in such a way that I have to laugh at my own humanity and how funny I must look to Him." - Donna

Donna...just found your blog...I absolutely love it! And I love your singing! I'm at work right now and it was just exactly what I needed to hear to help me make it through tonight! Thanks for your ministry here!
- Robert

Google Time

Custom Search
Protected by Copyscape Website Copyright Protection

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Join Me for the Captivating Women Quarterly


I invite you to join me for the Captivating Women Quarterly Fall 2010 Mini-Conference in Florence, Kentucky on Saturday, November 13, 2010. My two classes are:

Workshop 1 - "Make Every Word Count" - 9:30am - 10:45am

In this workshop, you'll learn how to write pieces that will touch the hearts of your readers, offering hope and encouragement. Donna Shepherd will share how to compose a short piece, study the markets, and the proper way to format your writing for submission to magazines, anthologies, and e-zines. Learn how to say a lot in a few words. Devotional markets, magazines, and e-zines are good places to make first sales, too!

Workshop 3 - "The Seven Planks of Your Platform" - 2:30pm - 3:30pm

As a speaker or writer, it is in your best interest to build your marketing platform as early as possible. Are you wondering - what is a platform? Why do I even need one? And the biggest question of all: How do I start building mine? In this workshop, Donna will share seven tips for establishing yourself as a professional speaker and/or writer and connecting with your audience.

 There are classes for speakers, leaders, believers, and writers along with special singing and general sessions. I hope you'll join me!

Find more information and register: http://www.captivatingwomen.org/ 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...