I received the One Lovely Blog Award.
Here are the rules for accepting this award:
• Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
Thank you, April Boyer, for blessing me today.
• Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
• Share 7 things about yourself.
• Nominate up to 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 things people might not know about me:
1. I used to live across the street from a Native American Mound.
2. I first sung in front of the church at the age of 9.
3. I have at the very least six books started at any given time.
4. I love to cook. I don't like to clean up.
5. I have become a Bird Nerd and have multiple feeders and camera ready.
6. I went to the top of the St. Louis Arch.
7. I usually have over a dozen Christmas trees in my house.
Now to nominate other bloggers deserving of this award. All of these are truly lovely and worth discovering.
• http://djsthoughts-dj.blogspot.com/2014/11/aaaawhow-nice.html (Diana Jenkins - DJ's Thoughts)
• http://kit-grady.blogspot.com/ (Kit Grady Creations)
• http://aheart4heaven.blogspot.com/ (Elaine Bridge - A Heart 4 Heaven)
There were many more I could have nominated, but I'm sure the love will spread from here. Congratulations, fellow blogging friends. Pass on the blessing.