"Sometimes while I'm talking to God, He'll show me something about myself in such a way that I have to laugh at my own humanity and how funny I must look to Him." - Donna

Donna...just found your blog...I absolutely love it! And I love your singing! I'm at work right now and it was just exactly what I needed to hear to help me make it through tonight! Thanks for your ministry here!
- Robert

Google Time

Custom Search
Protected by Copyscape Website Copyright Protection

Tuesday, March 09, 2021

Review Moment: NIV Verse Mapping Bibles and Journal

The NIV Verse Mapping Bible is a Bible with what is referred to as a mapping journey, and is for anyone who wants to dig deeper into Scripture. 

First, select a scripture and note the key words and phrases. Then do what I find most important, read that verse in context and look for the action and write a summary of what you’ve learned. This Bible is formatted with wide columns and lines on every page to make notes. There are 350 verse maps already partially filled out to get you started with the process. 

The Verse Mapping Bible Study Journal (as an additional purchase) has fifty blank ones to continue your journey. I found the Hebrew (Old Testament) and Greek (New Testament) word studies especially helpful. 

As a long-time Bible teacher, I’m happy to see a system that helps us study the Word more thoroughly and apply it to our lives. That there is a version for girls (NIV Verse Mapping Bible for Girls) brings me joy. Starting a journey through the Bible early in life will bring many benefits and encouragement to serve God. 

Overall, I like the concept, but willingness and determination and, I daresay, discipline is required for this type of study. If you crave going deeper into God’s Word, this is the study Bible for you. 

  • Adult Bible: https://www.amazon.com/Verse-Mapping-Bible-Cloth-Comfort/dp/031045459X
  • Girls Bible: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0310454689
  • Journal: https://www.amazon.com/Verse-Mapping-Bible-Study-Journal/dp/0310124018
  • Bible Gateway Blogger Grid provided me with complimentary Bibles and journal to review. All opinions are entirely my own. #BibleGatewayPartner

    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...