"Sometimes while I'm talking to God, He'll show me something about myself in such a way that I have to laugh at my own humanity and how funny I must look to Him." - Donna

Donna...just found your blog...I absolutely love it! And I love your singing! I'm at work right now and it was just exactly what I needed to hear to help me make it through tonight! Thanks for your ministry here!
- Robert

Google Time

Custom Search
Protected by Copyscape Website Copyright Protection

Sunday, September 10, 2023

Review Moment: NKJV Premier Collection Bible

I consider myself so blessed to have received this beautiful Bible. The presentation for the NKJV Premier Collection Bible is elegant. It comes in a black embossed box and upon opening, the Bible is swathed in thick black paper with a seal. All of these extra touches make this Bible perfect for gift giving. 

What good would that do without a beautiful Bible inside though? The goatskin leather feels luxurious, yet sturdy. It’s hefty, but not so large that you couldn’t easily carry it with you.

Speaking of large – the text is large enough to read without difficulty and exclusive to Thomas Nelson. 

There are cross references at the end of verses, a concordance, and maps in the back, but I wouldn’t call this a study Bible. This Bible is more for simply digesting the Word. You won’t be distracted by lots of bells and whistles, but be more apt to actually focus on God’s beautiful message. Three satin ribbons will help you keep track of your journey through the Word of God. 

I highly recommend this Bible for its convenient size and large, readable text in the New King James Version. The durable leather and thicker pages means this will be a Bible that will last for years to come.        

To purchase from Faith Gateway, click HERE.   

To purchase from Amazon, click HERE                    

I received the NKJV Premier Collection Bible for free as a member of the Bible Gateway Blogger Grid. I am providing an honest and unbiased review. #BibleGatewayPartner

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...