"Sometimes while I'm talking to God, He'll show me something about myself in such a way that I have to laugh at my own humanity and how funny I must look to Him." - Donna

Donna...just found your blog...I absolutely love it! And I love your singing! I'm at work right now and it was just exactly what I needed to hear to help me make it through tonight! Thanks for your ministry here!
- Robert

Google Time

Custom Search
Protected by Copyscape Website Copyright Protection

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Book Review



Recently I had the pleasure of reading and reviewing Nancy C. Anderson's book, Avoiding the Greener Grass Syndrome: How to Grow Affair Proof Hedges Around Your Marriage.

Nancy writes about a confusing time in her life with such vulnerability, she draws the reader in. She shows how being out of the will of God brought her nothing but heartache, and then takes us through her journey from chaos to the cure. Her practical tips and spiritual insights inspire her readers to work on their own relationships. Recommended reading whether struggling in your marriage or you want to make a good thing better.

Available at Amazon and Christian Books.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...